What happens in the Customer Journey?
- identification, analysis and optimisation of all potential experience points from the client's viewpoint, for the the whole customer life cycle
- definition of the most important client contact points and key moments in contacting the clients
- raising awareness of communicative and behavioural pitfalls with a structured bottom-up process
- making people sensitive to the topic of client orientation as a differentiation tool beyond department borders - that is BEYOND the sales team
Your benefits at a glance:
- a qualitative client approach that also includes quantitative sales aspects
- you can build unique and sustainable buying experience for your clients
- the efficiency of the process is ensured by a standardised process
- your key moments will become unique differentiation tools
Creating awareness and transparency for your own client contact points:
Clients have contacts with your company on various levels. Each of these contact points can leave an effective fingerprint behind, whether intended or unintended, controlled or uncontrolled. All parts of the contact points influence the clients and may change their behavior. We must understand the chain of contact points in order to optimise the process and organise it to be service oriented.
Describe and define with us the Key Moments of your client relations. Establish effective tools such as the Idea Box, the Communications Diary and the Customer Treatment Formula.
With Customer Journey, we enable you to:
- provide memorable buying experience to your customers
- consider your service as a unique benefit compared to the competition
- create a culture of a "Sales-Driven-Company" in your company
- enthusiasm and welcome culture amoung your employees
- to experience measurable changes