We help you to answer following questions:
- Does the current remuneration scheme for sales perform as it should?
- Are the appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) applied?
- How to set up a remuneration scheme that provides the right incentives, that is fair and transparent, that supports top-performers and ensures their long term commitment?
Three goals to be balanced:
- Noone should earn less.
- All have great chances.
- The implementation is feasible.
Performance based compensation with system:
- variable salaries for tablet, smartphone and PC
- cause and effect can be monitored on a monthly basis
- no investition in IT technology - no complex interfaces necessary
Our performance based incentive system for all on tablet, smartphone or PC:
- goal oriented - company objectives will be broken down into objectives for individual employees or teams
- holistic - as many employees as possible to be involved in performance based compensation - insular solutions to be avoided
- team-based - our compensation concept leads to mutual support of departments and areas
- revenue and cost oriented - because the focus is still on ensuring the company revenues
- sustainable - variable income accounts for a significant part of employees' compensation
- motivating - extra / outstanding performance is worth for the employees much more than with traditional provisions or performance based salaries
- fair - variable compensation consolidates employee performance and prevents random compensation
More information about allwin: www.allwin.de