What are the tasks of digital sales?
Sales 3.0 will have the following objectives in the future:
- to support / increase the sales of products and services within the network
- to grow direct sales this way
- to cut warehouse charges by faster sales
- to develop client base and increase customer loyalty
- to improve the control of the sales process through higher data quality and better evaluations
- to strengthen the strategic position of the company and create the basis of a stand-alone digital business unit
Your benefits from our service product Sales 3.0:
- we answer the following question: Are your products / services suitable for digital sales?
- you receive an objective analysis of your digital perspectives
- we develop strategies for you to improve your digital presence
- we calculate the possibilities of setting up a stand-alone digital business unit
- we support you in building trust in digital sales with content marketing
- we implement the measures developed - with professional partners (webshop solutions, home page, apps, content solutions, social media etc. )
- cost-benefit calculations pinpoint the potentials for your company
Static companies must become digital:
The digital era puts pressure on all companies. So far just a few of them could utilise this development, although digitalisation means an enormous chance to increase sales – but only if you manage to overcome the growing discrepancy between customer expectations and the reality of your business. Because of this digital gap, many valuable opportunities remain unused, for example in static retail businesses.
An increasing number of customers have already made up their mind before entering the shop. Nevertheless, pure e-commerce revenues still fall far behind the figures of static businesses. If product and price information was more accessible on-line, too, and companies would make better use of digital technologies - e.g. turn client contacts more emotional and personalised -, then they could reap the benefits of both "worlds". Use what modern technology offers and get a better understanding of your clients. Because only who knows his clients will actually find them and will be found by them.
There are three more aspects suggesting stronger on-line activities:
- Half of buyers would rather use their own device (even their smartphone) to search for a product than ask a sales person.
- Studies show that those buyers who use their own digital devices are more likely to buy than non-users.
- Social media users spend more than non-users.
The average consumer today has a certain expectation of modern technology. This begins with product information being available on-line, and goes on to e-commerce, in-store-tracking and personalised offers in the shop.
Contact us and we'll show you the possibilities!