What does KTC Training mean?
For us, concept, sales / distribution training and personal sales coaching in combination means that we lead you and your colleagues to sustainable results where sales is happening: directly at the clients, with the clients!
The individually developed sales and distribution training of Menschen im Vertrieb (tailored to your industry and your company) boosts right where the greatest effect can be made - by the largest challenges of the sales person.
Only a combination of a perfectly aligned concept, training, exercises and coaching ("intensive") ensures that the training contents will be successfully implemented in client communication.
Why the KTC-"intensive" training of Menschen im Vertrieb?
- You receive a training tailored to the needs of your sales team - not an off-the-shelf product.
- The art of selling cannot be learned - but the respective talents can be developed based on objectives and with an individual approach. This is what our method is specialised for.
- Only a long term, step-by-step concept can lead to sustainable changes in the behaviour of a sales team. Our "intensive" conception phase, training with theory and practice built on that, and a personal coaching "on the job" will make sure this happens.
Apply where it really works:
Based on our long-time experience of training projects in different industries, we address the topics that will rapidly bring you visible performance growth in Sales:
- investing your most valuable resource (TIME) effectively with the appropriate clients
- identifying all relevant clients within the target group and selling to them
- understanding and addressing the world of clients
- service to be used as the most important cross- and upselling tool
- applying a company-wide consistent "ideal sales process" with five substantial phases (see the below example)
- high stroke rates within homogene and clearly defined target groups
- no success in sales without closing
Our KTC-"intensive" sales trainings are designed to develop the individual knowledge level of the employees in these topics (with the help of a special workshop method), and to provide simple but effective tools that can be applied immediately.
Between training days, participants have to complete practice oriented tasks and exercises, in order to sustainably consolidate the points learned in their everyday job. In case of KTC-"intensive", this practice will be further supported by additional personal coaching units "on the job".
This will ensure that the knowledge gained during the training will be sustainably consolidated by practical application and feedback, directly with the clients.